Click HERE to see the full, print version of the all-new Pearl Tour Group Travel Info. Click HERE for tour packages and pricing.
REUNIONS – GATHERINGS – FUND-RAISERS
We Can Professionally Accommodate
* Groups From 2 To 500
* Family and Class Reunions
* Company Retreats
* Corporate Seminars
* Group Tours
* Bass Tournaments
* Registrations and Weigh-Ins
* Dances and Birthday Parties
* Church Socials
* Catered Food Services Available
Located on the south side of Birdsong Creek, 1.5 miles up our deep buoyed channel, entering from the scenic Tennessee River. The BIRDSONG sign is located on the island at mile marker 103.5 TRM, only 3 miles south of the New Johnsonville bridge and 13 miles north of the I-40 bridge.
This spacious and comfortable retreat is perfect for large groups. "The Bluebird" cottage faces west and has a captivating view of the colorful daily sunset. This modern 4-bedroom suite has 8 twin beds and 2 full baths, a vaulted ceiling living room with fireplace, dining room, and kitchen complete with dishwasher and microwave oven. The sliding glass doors open onto a large wrap-around sun deck and is equipped with 2 picnic tables and grill. Cable TV, VCR and central heat and air, for your enjoyment. Sleeps up to 10 persons. 25 other cottages and mobile homes available for rental, each sleeping different numbers.
The open-air 40' X 80' pavilion can accommodate sit-down meetings or dinner for 500 people. The amenities include the adjoining 25' X 45' swimming pool, kitchen/snack bar, wide concrete driveway, wheel chair accessible rest rooms with showers. The pavilion is perfect for picnics or multi-use recreational activities.
MARINA STORE FACILITIES
* Oil and 92 Octane Gasoline * Nautical Gifts and Souvenirs * Birdsong and Pearl Of Tour Apparel * Johnson and Mercury Quicksilver Oil * Minnows, Worms, Livers and Crickets * 55' x 55' Lighted, Concrete Launching Ramp * Packaged Beer-To-Go * Ice * Snack Bar * Coffee * Fresh-Made Sandwiches * Sausage and Biscuits * Fishing Tackle and Licenses * Monitor Channel 16 Marine Radio * Complimentary Freezer Service * GPS, Topographical, and Nautical Maps and Charts * Fish Cleaning Station *
Request a free vacation guide, view our e-guide version, or download our iPad app.
255 Marina Road - 9 Miles North of Exit 133 on I-40 - Camden Kentucky Lake, Tennessee 38320-9699
Monday - Saturday 9-5
Call for Sunday hours
731.584.1996 or 731.584.7880 - General Info/Guide Service/Rentals
731.584.1996 or 731.584.7880 - Reservations/Boat Sales/Pearl Tours
731.584.0230 - Fax
731.584.1996 - Bob's Home "Land Line"
615.351.2628 - Bob's Cell Phone
Copyright © 2017 Birdsong Resort and Marina
Designed and hosted by Whitestone Services